Attendee Conference Test
Keynote Speech I
Prof. Lise Appels, KU Leuven, Belgium
Topic: Ecosystems and Sustainable Development
Topic: Water Resource Management and Wastewater Treatment
Keynote Speech II
Prof. Soteris Kalogirou, Cyprus University of Technology, Cyprus
Topic: “ Status of Renewable Energy Systems in the World”
Topic: Solid Waste Control and Energy Technology (I)
Topic: Air Pollution Control and Environmental Monitoring
Keynote Speech III
Prof. Jan Baeyens, Beijing University of Chemical Technology, China
Topic: “Solid-liquid separation of particulate slurries”
Topic: Solid Waste Control and Energy Technology (II)
Topic: Human Health and Society
|14:50-15:10||Conference Closing Ceremony|
Brief program is just for reference, final schedule will be in the detailed program around late August, 2021.
For the personal and property safety of the participants, please pay attention to notes below:
1-Please take care of your belongings all the time in case of any loss.
2-Participants are required to wear the conference representative card near the conference venue, please do not lend the representative card to the irrelevant people and not "carry" irrelevant people into the venue.
3-The organizer is not responsible for the loss of participants.
Equipment Provided by the Conference
1. Laptop Computer (MS Windows Operating System with MS PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader )
2. Digital Projectors & Screen
Materials Provided by the Presenters:
Power Point or PDF files
Duration of each Presentation (Tentatively):
1. Regular Oral Session: 12-15 Minutes of Presentation including 2 Minutes of Q&A
2. Please check the session schedule on the web to see which day and time you are presenting.
3. Please arrive at the designed room location 10 minutes before the session begins and report to the session chair.